SIGN UP AND WIN
A GRAYL ULTRAPRESS
A GRAYL ULTRAPRESS
We’re giving away a Grayl UltraPress Water Filter.
All you have to do to be in the draw is sign up to our newsletter below – it’s packed with useful information on how a Grayl Water Filter can transform life on the road, in the bush, and on your travels. Plus you’ll be the first to hear about deals on Grayl products. The winner will be drawn on 8/3/23.
UltraPress® Purifier Bottle
Simply Fill. Press. Drink
On-the-go filtration and purification for the hiker, backpacker, camper, emergency prepper or global traveler seeking fast-flow purified water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs, or cooking.
Terms + Conditions
By registering for Grayl’s newsletter, you are in the draw to
win the prize consisting of:
One (1) Grayl UltraPress
draw competition terms and conditions
1. This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Solis (Grayl NZ) Limited (NZ
company number 544894), with its registered office at BDO Christchurch Limited,
287-293 Durham Street North, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand. Grayl may extend,
cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and
conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the prize draws (Eligible Entrant), entrants must register
with Grayl during the campaign period.
3. For the purposes of the Prize Draw, an “Eligible Entrant” will be either a
customer or a potential customer who has registered with Grayl’s
4. Eligible Entrants will be in the draw for a chance to win a prize. There is one
(1) prize pack available to be won: One (1) Grayl UltraPress worth NZ$179.99 AU$149.99
Grayl reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar product, if the stated
Prize is unavailable at the time the Competition ends, or for any other reason at Grayl’s discretion.
5. One (1) winners will be drawn from all correct entries. The winner will be
drawn following March 10th 2023.
6. The Winners will be notified by email, or using any other contact details you
give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that
Winner has not responded within three business days, or that Winner is unable
to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Grayl will randomly choose
another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Grayl’s decision is final.
7. Grayl does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or
that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied
conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law,
including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for
8. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other
benefits and cannot be split.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Grayl and its affiliated companies
shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence),
for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct,
indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury
suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
10. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity
related to their Prize, and that Grayl can use the Winners’ likeness, image
and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an
unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Grayl and any of its other
11. By participating in the Prize Draws and by submitting any contact details, each
Participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and
information from Grayl by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at
any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know,
or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
personal information which we collect from you can be used in accordance with
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.